Translate

Thursday, February 19, 2015

The Forgotten Desert+Mail time and more updates from jamaa

Hey guys
today I would like to talk about The Forgotten Desert quest

As of right now The Forgotten Desert is a member adventure
I've heard many things about it
mostly about the prizes
I've heard you can get anything from a golden tiara to red brick walls, headdresses, or long spikes
The way you can earn the good prizes is if you disregard the gem chests you see on the adventure, don't open them.  Collect the gems and when you open one of the prize chests there is a good chance you'll get a really good prize.
One time I got bongo drums (they're beta)
I'm not sure how good a cash register is on animal jam but I think I got that as a prize in the forgotten desert too.
The purple shards are extremely hard to get, sometimes it's best to just search for the easier ones, especially if you don't have four other players on the quest with you because it's only possible if three other players are helping.  One time I got three purple shards before the time ran out.

There was also a movement in jamaa township, I'm not sure what it was officially called but I like to call it the green movement.  A ton of people turned their animal green and hopped to show how they cared about equal rights for all jammers regardless of the fact that they do or don't have a membership.  I joined in too.


Pet ponies have come to the fabulous world of Jamaa!!!
They're so stinkin' adorable!!!
It's too bad you can only buy them in the diamond shop...


Snow leopards are going extinct in jamaa!
Sadly I don't have enough diamonds to buy one before they go extinct in two weeks.

Stone swords, 
I heard a while ago about these swords when they were unreleased and how there were only a few in the whole game, now that they came out the value has drastically decreased.  They used to be worth A LOT!
They do look cool though.



Mail Time:
Guys
I am also going to do a mail time video (once screencast-o-matic decides to work for me)
I would really appreciate if you would send me something
It's okay if you don't but it would be awesome if you did
You can gift me random items
even tiaras or moon necklaces or other items that are common would help
my username is:
UnicornChild

thanks to whoever sends me something.


happy jamming
~UnicornChild

No comments:

Post a Comment