Translate

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Clover Patch glitch

Hey guys
I've heard a lot of people have been experiencing a glitch associated with the clover patch adventure.  The glitch is where Patrick's (the koala) speech bubble pops up after you collect all fifty and he congratulates you but when he's done talking to you, you don't get the master key and therefore cannot open the master chest. I too have experienced this after about an hour and a half searching for chests and have emailed AJHQ about it.  They replied saying they would send me items to make up for it, I'll keep you posted on the topic.  They didn't say what the items would be, in fact, they said it would be randomly generated from their algorithm.  Anyways, I'll post about the items I receive when I get them.

happy jamming
~UnicornChild

No comments:

Post a Comment