Translate

Monday, March 30, 2015

Play Wild BETA mysterious email

I have been hearing from BETA testers getting an email from ajhq giving them a code for five diamonds in regular animal jam, and when the app is released they will also get founder's items too, to distinguish them as BETA testers.  I hope to be getting an email from them soon (I'm a beta tester)
anyway, there's my small update for you guys today
Oh!  Also, the rare item Monday item today is the rare horned helmet available to buy in jam mart clothing.

happy jamming
~UnicornChild

p.s.
As most of you may know Play Wild BETA updated a while ago, the accounts were reset, but luckily my username wasn't taken when ajhq let me back into the BETA testing, they have tons of new items including cheese hats (they're so cute!  They make the animal that wears them tiny), spikes,  and much more!
I cannot wait for you guys to be able to play it!!!
I will probably post a few pictures for you guys later if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment