Translate

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Beta trades #1-cami's frog

Okay, so today I was at a pretend prom on animal jam, don't even ask XD, and afterwards the host offered me planet walls, a zios mask, and a robot for my cami's frog.  Naturally I went to look up the value of each item they were offering but when I returned the trade was gone so I asked them to trade again, they did and I accepted but it didn't say that I had gotten the items so I went to my den and recycled some items then told them to trade me again.  I accepted and they were so excited!  I am too, I was looking around and saw that most of the stuff they traded me was really rare!  It may have been an over-trade but I guess they were happy and I am happy so yeah.  anyway YAY!  If you want to trade me just send me a JAG.  I still cannot believe they traded so many betas!

happy jamming
~UnicornChild

No comments:

Post a Comment