Translate

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Spring Bunnies!

Hey guys, UnicornChild here

I bet you've heard of the new spring bunnies.  They are special new bunnies that have a flower pattern and leave a trail of flowers when they walk.  You can get one by activating a membership card (the kind you buy at target or walmart) between this month and the month of July.  The bunny you get at first can only be named Spring bunny, but if you get another one using gems (it is like the diamond animals, once you buy one with diamonds you can buy more using gems) you can name it. You also get three cute little carrot themed den items.  I was lucky enough that I had a membership card that I hadn't used yet so I renewed my membership and got a spring bunny!  Yay!  I also got an otter.  Anyway, also in the update are gecko pets, I personally think they are adorable!  AJHQ hints at something new to come soon, the picture depicts a beach scene, I have heard many different ideas for what it might be, a new den, another remodeling of crystal sands, an adventure, even a new land!  I really hope it's a new land!  I've never played animal jam while they were adding new lands so I think it will be exciting if it is a new land.

I will post some pictures to go along with this post soon and reshare it.

happy jamming
~UnicornChild

3 comments:

  1. I really need to get another membership card! Mine has almost run out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!
      I have seen only a few spring bunnies, in fact I think I only saw one besides myself, we seem to be rare at the moment

      Delete
  2. Can you still get a spring bunny in july?

    ReplyDelete