Translate

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Horned Helmet+Three horned armor

Hey jammers,
UnicornChild here
There are two new items I would like to tell you about:

Three horned armor and horn helmets
these are both items that recently came back into stores and they used to be betas, this makes me really sad.

Also, today someone traded me blue vines for my carrot chair, of course I accepted.
I also saw someone with two river race games!  That's right TWO!  I tried trading them but they declined every single time!  Man I want that game!  Anyway, I also got a headdress today, finally!  It's a rare headdress but still.  Anyway, I really hope AJHQ stops bringing back betas, a lot of people worked hard for them, including me!
That's all for now.

Happy jamming
~UnicornChild

No comments:

Post a Comment