Translate

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

First Post

Hey guys!
This is my first blog post.
I guess I'll introduce myself then

Hi, I'm UnicornChild, more popularly (not so popularly XD) known as MC Spirit Wolf (on my youtube and DeviantART).  You can call me UnicornChild, Unicorn, Wolfey, MC Spirit Wolf, Spirit Wolf or pretty much anything else that may sound cool lol.  I love animal jam and I can't wait to start my animal jam blog.  I finally got a membership and am excited to explore the many great features that come with being a member.  My favorite color is Blue.  Series that I like/LOVE: Gregor the Overlander, Wings of Fire, Survivors, Warriors, and Wolves of the Beyond.  I also got into beta testing for animal jam play wild beta, so I should be posting pictures of that in the not-to-distant future.

My favorite animal on animal jam are the arctic wolf, the wolf, the hyena and the owl.
Well, that's about it for now, I hope to post again soon.

Until next time.  Happy Jamming.

~UnicornChild

No comments:

Post a Comment