Translate

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Possible Scammer - Happynarwhalklein

Oops, I posted too fast again, didn't I? Well, anyways, this is Ghost with a pending possible scammer.
The (possible) scammer's name is happynarwhalklein (as seen below).
happynarwhalklein

Now, she was saying in Jamaa Township "Come to my den for free spike turst trust me!". I went to investigate, of course (although I thought that I might get lucky haha). She then said "buddy me if you turst trust me". I did so I wouldn't get locked out. Then, she says this.
"turst me if you want to play"
I don't know if she thought that this was some sort of game, but it definitely wasn't! Some jammers decided to trust her and traded (she had music on her list). They didn't get scammed.
I accused her of scamming and this was her response:

Later on, I asked her why she was trying to give away her items.
Then she said that she was quitting.
(I am the otter) She is trying to give proof, so I asked her why she did it this way by trading people.
"I like doing this" was her response. Fishy, eh? No, I didn't say that just because I'm an otter!! It was pretty punny, however. Hehe..
I then said that I was leaving. She said that she hopes to see me soon.
A few minutes later after constant questions and answers about scamming, I told her to make this a regular giveaway. She agreed to it and buddied me back (I unbuddied her). She then locked me out of her den. 
(I didn't get an actual picture of her locking me out but special thanks to hijab2 for the help)

That is, sadly, all the proof I have. I think that she is a scammer. 
Shoutouts to my friends hijab2 and Tinvrag! They helped me tremendously.
That's it for now, Jammers! Jam on!
-Ghostpixs
co-author of Animal Jam Oasis

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am the owner of the account happynarwhalklein. I didn't scam but thanks anyways :)

    ReplyDelete