Translate

Thursday, February 19, 2015

SCAMMED AGAIN!

one time a long time ago I got scammed out of my rare pink fox hat.
This time someone scammed me out of my bongo drums (beta)!
They sent a trade request and I didn't look closer before I traded so I thought I was getting tan carpet (which is beta too), but instead I got brown tile (not beta)!
Sadly i don't remember the person's username
please review your trades better before you agree on anything so you don't get scammed like I did.

commonly mistaken items:
many people mistake brown tile for tan carpet, the difference is that tan carpet is a non-member item, brown tile is a member item
people mistake the milky tiara for the one you can buy in stores, the difference is the color of the gems
people also mistake the beta green tiara for the one you can buy in stores, the difference is the color of the gems

don't get scammed :(
~UnicornChild

No comments:

Post a Comment